An internet marketing specialist interested in obtaining a position utilizing my creative and quantitative skills in web marketing development and design.
Web Director, EngNet Global - Charlotte, NC 6/2007 - Present
- Maintain over 30 seperate websites using a multitude of web applications, documenting improvements made and future strategic moves.
- Through split testing created new opportunities for company development.
- Planned, developed and implementation of new and existing B2B applications.
- E-Commerce development with strong ROI directly associated with strategic plans created for companies online branding.
- Developed customer focused pages using landing page testing that increase lead generation.
- Developing new business strategies for customers looking to extend their brand to online markets.
- Interpreting feedback from multiple demographics to enhance websites.
- Communicating directly with my team and clients to improved websites based on feedback from users and the clients themselves.
- Using Photoshop and Flash, designed a wide range of client work from lead generating banner ads to fully functional ecommerce platforms.
- Maintained, managed, and upgraded the company’s website that has over 400,000 visitors a month on average.
- Running PPC campaigns for clients, utilizing marketing principles to effectively manage operations.
- Managed multiple client websites, oversaw upgrades of coding, design, and SEO.
- Creating customized SEO plans to optimize the client search engine rankings and presence on the internet.
Web Designer/Programmer, Clickcom Inc. - Charlotte, NC 5/2005 - 4/2007
- Worked on a wide range of projects with varied budgets and deadlines. Designed and programmed around specific software for dynamic websites.
- Created custom php programming, using MySQL database. Such as member directory, form to email/database and dynamic image galleries.
- Design of mockup for websites to full implentation of the design on the internet.
- Developed flash video players custom to the clients current web design.
- Maintained and upgraded client web design and content.
Web Designer, Charlotte Design Company - Charlotte, NC 1/2004 - 5/2005
- Worked closely with Graphic Artist to design sites that would represent customer brands on the internet, from design to website launch.
- Working with customers to understand their wants and needs for websites.
The Art Institute of Charlotte - Charlotte, NC 9/2001 - 9/2003
- Associate of Applied Science
Chester County Career Center - Chester, SC 9/1999 - 5/2001
- Certificate in Graphic Design